1. the royalty for a new invention
کیابهر یک اختراع جدید
2. he gained royalty by force
به زور به سلطنت رسید.
3. this book's royalty
کیابهر (حق التالیف) این کتاب
4. The gala evening was attended by royalty and politicians.
5. Royalty and government leaders from all around the world are gathering in Japan.
6. The flag is only raised when royalty is present.
7. Wherever there is royalty, there are always hangers-on.
8. He claims kindred with royalty.
9. She believes she's related to royalty.
10. We were treated like royalty.
11. The staff in the hotel treated us like royalty.
12. 'I am training her to cook for royalty,' Auguste said grandly.
13. She claims that she rubs shoulders with royalty all the time.
14. She claims she is related to royalty.
15. Royalty is regarded with unquestioned reverence.
16. It was not acceptable for royalty to marry commoners in those days.