1. Most EU states have crossed the Rubicon and adopted the euro.
2. He's crossed the Rubicon with regard to the use of military force as an option.
3. Tonight was the Rubicon; afterwards there would be no going back.
4. Today we cross the Rubicon . There is no going back.
5. The Rubicon once crossed, they set to work with a will.
6. He Rubicon when he handed in his resignation letter.
7. Rubicon was a small stream that flowed into the Adriatic and in Roman times marked the boundary between Cisalpine Gaul and ancient Italy.
8. They'll cross the Rubicon to remove the obstacles on the road of advance.
9. If being eliminated or Rubicon by human being lazy, this is a difficult problem.
10. We are now crossing the Rubicon.
11. But tormented though I was with guilt and self-doubt, I knew I had crossed the Rubicon.
12. On the way to political union we are now crossing the Rubicon.
13. General Bourbollon's troops are gathering around the capital; he's prepared to cross the Rubicon.
14. The word a time to the: Caesar has crossed the Rubicon the wild flight began.