1. He is fond of rambling among the trees.
2. I like rambling in the country.
3. It was easy to get lost in the rambling house.
4. What is she rambling on about?
5. They live in a rambling old house in the country.
6. We spent the summer rambling in Ireland.
7. Then he started rambling and repeating himself.
8. What is she rambling on about now?
9. His actions were accompanied by a rambling monologue.
10. There's me rambling on, and you haven't told me your news yet.
11. He went straight into a rambling monologue on the state of the country.
12. He stalled off the truth with rambling.
13. He stood in my kitchen drinking beer, rambling on about Lillian.
14. Prune rambling roses when the flowers have faded.
15. It was a scrappy, rambling speech.