1. A mole can undermine the strongest rampart.
2. Lake Rampart would become the largest reservoir in the world.
3. The rampart shook under our weight and the ice all over the bog cracked and broke on both sides.
4. Beyond it is a rampart of volcanoes rising to 000 feet.
5. At the very bottom of the rampart, and totally sealed by it, was a small hearth.
6. Rampart Dam, however, was an ecological disaster probably with-out precedent in the world.
7. When he was finished, Rampart Dam lay pretty much in ruins.
8. Even the trench behind the rampart would be brimming with oozing earth.
9. Yes, an iron rampart, " he repeated, relishing his phrase.
10. Which is the longest rampart in the world?
11. A. P. D. Detective in Oren Moverman's Rampart is known as Dave "Date Rape" Brown, because years ago he killed a man suspected of being a sexual predator.
12. At last, break down green rampart of international trade.
13. To our right rose the high rampart of the dunes.
14. Near the grass-covered rampart which encircles Copenhagen lies a great red house.