1. He is conducting a point-by-point rebuttal of charges from former colleagues.
2. His rebuttal appeared in yesterday's op-ed.
3. They made a clause - by - clause rebuttal of the letter.
4. The accusations met with a firm rebuttal.
5. She issued a point-by-point rebuttal of the company's accusations.
6. Their obsequious praise demands a rebuttal; because really, Mimic is pretty mediocre, even for a B-movie.
7. Often they fear ridicule or a rebuttal.
8. The retrial is in the rebuttal phase.
9. He opined that B's confession was unreliable; no rebuttal medical evidence was called by the Crown.
10. The plaintiffs devoted much of their rebuttal case Wednesday to damage control.
11. There is no right of rebuttal, no editorial filter, no mechanism to keep outlandish or unsupported opinions off the air.
12. He offered no rebuttal to those who called him a remorseless animal.
13. The retrial is now in the defense rebuttal phase, and closing arguments are tentatively set for next week.
14. So the plaintiffs called Fung back on their rebuttal case to tell jurors he had goofed.
15. The rebuttal to this argument is equally simple: People create resources.