1. To recap briefly, an agreement negotiated to cut the budget deficit was rejected 10 days ago.
2. Let me just recap what's been discussed so far.
3. Can you recap the points included in the regional conference proposal?
4. Could you give me a quick recap on what happened in the meeting?
5. Each report starts with a recap of how we did versus our projections.
6. To recap the method, direct taxes have a legal framework facilitating the assessment of the overall effective marginal tax rates.
7. The recap: Stop briefly, extend your arm, hurry away.
8. She then attempted a drowsy recap on the Royal Family but I shouldered my way out of there as soon as I could.
9. In another recap, Martha Stewart Living was judged the best performer in magazine circulation last year.
10. She paused to recap on the story so far.
11. So, to recap: Bohemia likes cats, but isn't going all soppy on us.
12. Recap of the movie to come.
13. Using the portable computer to finish this Mud Recap.
14. Recap to go over something again, to explain it once more.