1. a refund of fifty dollars
بازپرداختنی به مبلغ پنجاه دلار
2. to refund the price of defective article
قیمت یک کالای معیوب را پس دادن
3. I'd like to get a refund, please.
4. They refused to give me a refund .
5. They demand a refund on unsatisfactory goods.
6. The insurance company will refund any amount due to you.
7. They'll only give you a refund if you've got the receipt.
8. I'd like a refund, please.
9. She received a refund on the unused tickets.
10. I can't give you a refund - I'm afraid it's not within my power.
11. The shop was unwilling to refund my money.
12. We claimed a refund from the association, but they would not pay up.
13. I'll refund you the full cost of your fare.
14. There will be no refund for cancellations made within 10 working days of the conference.
15. He has been refused a refund on his air ticket.