1. a regulation cap for nurses
کلاه مقرر شده برای پرستاران
2. the regulation components of a thanksgiving dinner
مخلفات معمولی شام عید شکرگزاری
3. the regulation of prices
4. The regulation was perfunctorily carried out.
5. They are calling for tighter regulation of the industry.
6. It is a regulation of the football club that dogs are not allowed inside.
7. The regulation allows of no variation.
8. Infringement of this regulation would automatically rule you out of the championship.
9. There's absolutely no regulation of cigarettes to make sure that they don't include poisonous substances.
10. She was wearing the regulation uniform of tunic, hat and tie.
11. There is a regulation that large trucks must not use this road.
12. The bus driver violated the traffic regulation.
13. The regulation operates in favour of married couples.
14. The regulation has no application to this particular case.
15. Theatre, cinema and broadcasting are all subject to regulation by local authorities.
16. The girls were all wearing regulation shoes.