1. He received reimbursement for his travel expenses.
2. You will receive reimbursement for any additional costs incurred.
3. She is demanding reimbursement for medical and other expenses.
4. The suit asks for reimbursement of the $ 13 6 million in losses plus restitution of fees and unspecified damages.
5. This meant that reimbursement again required an individual application to the National Board of Health.
6. Any change in the reimbursement rate requires the same procedure.
7. In this way the executive receives reimbursement for any additional costs incurred in working abroad.
8. Complete reimbursement is obviously more attractive than a contribution of a fixed amount.
9. The lawsuit seeks reimbursement for costs of treating people with tobacco-related illnesses.
10. All discussion of retrospective and prospective reimbursement systems points to the difficulties of controlling overall expenditure.
11. Eight states are seeking reimbursement for treating diseases related to smoking.
12. The result is a cumbersome set of reimbursement rules that can be out of sync with economic realities.
13. C., making drastic cuts in Medicare reimbursement unlikely for now.
14. Adtranz argues that California law allows the reimbursement if the action conferred a significant benefit to the public.