1. his removal from that job did not take place easily
برداشتن (عزل) او از آن شغل آسان صورت نگرفت.
2. the removal of all obstacles on the road to progress
برداشتن کلیهی موانع بر سر راه ترقی
3. the removal of an obstacle in the throat
رفع آنچه که راه گلو را بسته است
4. the removal of obstructions in our path
برداشتن موانع از سر راه ما
5. the secret removal of the jewels
برداشتن مخفیانه جواهرات
6. the dilapidation of the caravanseray caused by the farmers' removal of the stones and bricks
ویرانی کاروانسرا به خاطر آنکه روستاییان سنگها و آجرهای آن را میکنند و میبرند
7. Clearance of the site required the removal of a number of trees.
8. Allegations of abuse led to the removal of several children from their families.
9. What they expected to be the removal of a small lump turned out to be major surgery.
10. The removal of petty restrictions has made life easier.
11. They rejected a demand for the removal of all nuclear weapons from UK soil.
12. Don't worry. The removal men will pack everything up.
13. Demonstrators demanded the removal of foreign bases.
14. The local council does not allow the removal of sand from the beach.
15. The programme required the removal of government subsidies.
16. The book was castrated by removal of the last two chapters.