1. Generous remuneration packages are often attached to overseas postings.
2. They demanded adequate remuneration for their work.
3. He received a generous remuneration for his services.
4. Remuneration planning remains an activity of growing importance for search firms such as Tyzack, as companies agglomerate and national compensation characteristics clash.
5. Remuneration offered to children in parish church choirs is usually at the level of pocket money.
6. Director of remuneration and personnel systems, Safeway.
7. Overall the characteristics of the remuneration scheme were shown to exert more consistent effects than were individuals' personal characteristics.
8. High remuneration, excellent prospects and an immediate cash bonus await the successful applicant who will present himself at twelve noon today.
9. The fair remuneration for the workforce.
10. Petitions to the Admiralty for remuneration for his discovery brought nothing.
11. Not only was John Barnesley's remuneration as bailiff of Hartlebury omitted, he was credited with no landed income at all.
12. As for its chief executive's remuneration, that should be a matter for market forces.
13. Advertisements for Harvard dealers pointed out demurely that remuneration was no obstacle for the right person.
14. In return for some caretaking duties, we are offering a free flat and a small remuneration.
15. With current inflation most wage-earners or salaried employees have regular increases in basic remuneration.