1. an experienced wrestler's repertoire of tricks
مجموعهی ترفندهای یک کشتیگیر پرسابقه
2. a singer with a large repertoire of songs
آوازخوانی که آوازهای بسیاری را میتواند بخواند
3. she is a fine pianist but her repertoire is limited
او پیانو نواز خوبی است ولی قطعات محدودی را میتواند بزند.
4. He has added considerably to his piano repertoire.
5. His repertoire encompassed everything from Bach to Schoenberg.
6. That tune is not in my repertoire.
7. Meredith D'Ambrosio has thousands of songs in her repertoire.
8. His repertoire includes a large number of Scottish folk songs.
9. She has a rather limited repertoire.
10. She needs to build up a repertoire of pieces.
11. This demands a rich diversity of repertoire and great versatility on the part of our musicians.
12. The singers entertained members with a wide repertoire, both modern and old, and they were warmly thanked by Elizabeth Lawrence.
13. Daniel Oates has invented a repertoire of three-dimensional cartoon characters to populate his work.
14. The police officer dips into a repertoire of previous cases available for connections to be tested.