1. resonance chamber
2. the resonance of mostafa banan's voice
طنین صدای مصطفی بنان
3. the melancholy resonance of this poem
زیرساخت غمانگیز این شعر
4. Her voice had a strange and thrilling resonance.
5. Playing the piano sets up resonance in those glass ornaments.
6. His voice had lost its resonance; it was tense and strained.
7. His words will have resonance for many musicians.
8. Subject Index. % % % Description: Magnetic resonance has long demonstrated its tremendous versatility in many areas of science.
9. The movie had a special emotional resonance for me.
10. But the powerful resonance of a marine mammal exhaling through its blowhole again reaches my ears.
11. Similar conclusions can be drawn from nuclear magnetic-spin resonance studies - work which also requires verification.
12. Cyclotron resonance in human body cells Sabberton, Southampton, p8 - 1990.
13. It had a certain peaty resonance.
14. And, of course, gave a whole new resonance to the phrase room service.
15. This might be attributed to cyclotron resonance induced in human body cells by weak electromagnetic fields.