1. Even innocuous substances can sometimes register a positive result in a drug test.
2. Withdrawing the money early will result in a 10% penalty.
3. The changes may result in a greater reduction in employee numbers than we had previously expected.
4. An accident at the power station could result in large amounts of radiation being released.
5. Another caution will result in his automatic suspension from the final.
6. Selective breeding may result in a greyhound running faster and seeing better than a wolf.
7. Excessive dosage of this drug can result in injury to the liver.
8. Sleep deprivation can result in mental disorders.
9. Failure to comply with the regulations will result in prosecution.
10. Consensus need not be weak, nor need it result in middle-of-the-road policies.
11. Stress and tiredness often result in a lack of concentration.
12. The plan should result in the creation of 2000 new jobs.
13. Another crop failure could result in widespread famine.
14. The general election in Britain was expected to result in a hung parliament.
15. An earthquake in the city could result in deaths beyond number.