• sale of products to final consumers, sale of goods to end users
• sell goods to final consumers, sell to end users; retell, repeat information
• pertaining to the sale of goods to final consumers, of the sale of merchandise to end users
• retail is the activity of selling goods to the public.
• commerce or business that controls or has monopoly in a certain region
• cost paid by the private customer
retail price index
• the retail price index is a list of prices of typical goods which shows how much the cost of living changes from one month to the next.
• purchase made by a private customer at a retail store
• selling of goods in small quantities directly to the customer
• shop that sell goods in small quantities directly to the customer
• store that sells merchandise directly to individual customers (usually in small quantities)
• sale to customers, trade to customers
• edition that is intended for sale in retail stores
• at the store price (as opposed to wholesale)