1. rhetorical devices
2. a rhetorical question
پرسش بی نیاز به پاسخ
3. The writer showed great rhetorical skill.
4. She ended her speech with a rhetorical flourish.
5. These arguments may have been used as a rhetorical device to argue for a perpetuation of a United Nations role.
6. If you tear off the rhetorical top-dressing from his article, you will find there is very little solid content.
7. Her queries were rhetorical, and best ignored.
8. Republican Congressional leaders have launched a rhetorical assault against the Clinton proposal this week.
9. A scientific theory, not just a rhetorical one.
10. The rhetorical theorist does not assume that only some societies possess the rhetorical capacity to argue.
11. Its rhetorical character is underlined by a certain vagueness about what the Grid will actually contain.
12. In the first place, the rhetorical perspective advocates understanding attitudes in terms of the wider social context.
13. The power of stylistic analysis to reveal rhetorical strategy in non-fiction has applications beyond de Man and deconstruction.
14. At first glance, this rhetorical approach seems to direct the study of attitudes to that of public argument and controversy.
15. The rhetorical approach links the processes of thinking to those of argumentation, for it suggests that deliberative thought is internalized argumentation.