1. I guess he was off to Riga or more likely some New York fantasy about money, power, and women.
2. Milda was no longer allowed to live in Riga but had been ordered to do hard physical work on a collective farm.
3. The street battles of Vilnius and Riga show a brutal determination to keep the Soviet empire together.
4. Lungs and they cough, Porridge Riga lily.
5. It is generally recognized that Riga has the finest collection of art nouveau buildings in Europe.
6. Hospitalis is a hospital - themed restaurant in Riga, Latvia, serving food resembling body parts.
7. Born in Riga, now capital of Latvia, then part of the Russian Empire, he was the first person of Jewish descent to be elected to a prize fellowship at All Souls College, Oxford.
8. But why the game Riga on the 3 - point, still showed the greatest restoration of life 1 %.
9. The committee held its founding congress in the capital, Riga. Sentence dictionary
10. Two men tried to hijack a plane on a flight from Riga to Murmansk.
11. I wondered how they would arrange my visa for Riga, but I didn't ask.
12. Could she, by some wild, impossible chance, be the same Mira who had written the postcard from Riga?
13. The riding boot he left behind is on display in a Riga museum!
14. An obituary, with a leading article by Serafomovich, was supposed to be published in 194 commemorating the 20th anniversary of the Treaty of Riga, which ended the Polish-Bolshevik War.
15. The bear first hit the headlines last April, when fishermen spotted it drifting into the Gulf of Riga on a floating chunk of ice. The animal disappeared in fog and was feared drowned.