1. Dry bread at home is better than roast meat abroad.
2. The roasting pan scours better than pot.
3. Just dig into the roast turkey. Wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving!
4. Great boast, small roast.
5. I personally would rather roast a chicken whole.
6. Are you going to roast the chicken?
7. Put the meat into the oven to roast.
8. Sprinkle some roasted chopped nuts on top.
9. People in England often have roast beef and Yorkshire pudding for lunch on Sundays.
10. He was replete with roast duck.
11. We're going to lie in the sun and roast for two weeks.
12. Roasted garlic with sheep's milk cheese is the quintessential Corsican meal.
13. A tantalising aroma of roast beef fills the air.
14. Pork is also the most versatile of meats. It can be roasted whole or in pieces.
15. She put a leg of mutton into the oven to roast it for supper.