1. She was wearing only a thin robe over a flimsy nightdress, and her feet were bare.
2. The robe was held at the waist by a cord.
3. Ryle put on a robe and went down to the kitchen.
4. The emperor was clad in a rich robe encrusted with jewels.
5. The outer garment was a loose-fitting robe.
6. He huddled on his robe and ran into the room to answer the telephone.
7. He wrapped a robe around himself before answering the door.
8. She wore a battered old robe.
9. There's a robe hanging from the back of the door. Throw me your clothes.
10. That long white robe I had seen him in that night was a sort of hospital gown.
11. Mesmerized, she slipped off her robe and eased into the bed.
12. That done, the sick man and the buffalo robe were removed.
13. There was something rather nasty about the robe of woven-together eyes.
14. He was wearing a dark robe, made darker by constant wear and irregular washings.