• person or thing that rolls; heavy cylindrical tool used to flatten or compress (i.e. steamroller); large sea wave; cylindrical object around which a material is wrapped (i.e. hair roller)
• a roller is a cylinder that turns round in a machine or device.
• rollers are hollow tubes that women use in their hair to make it curly.
• ring of small balls that is used to support an axis that revolves inside the ring
roller blade race
• competition on roller-blades
• roller skates whose wheels are arranged in two columns
• amusement ride in which small cars move quickly on tracks that curve and dip sharply
• at a fairground, a roller-coaster is a small railway that goes up and down steep slopes and which people ride on for pleasure.
roller coaster ride
• ride on an amusement ride that is like a small train that goes over large hills and upside-down loops
• shoe with wheel on the bottom used for skating; skate on roller skates
• roller-skates are shoes with four small wheels on the bottom.
• if you roller-skate, you move over a flat surface wearing roller-skates.
• type of shoes with wheels on the bottoms used for sports
• gliding on roller skates, skating on special shoes with wheels
• vehicle or machine with wide heavy smooth wheels used for rolling flat or compacting roads and pavements; one who rolls roads