• rotating, turning over and over; curling, winding up
• act of moving by turning over and over; act of curling up; act of winding up; perilous action of throwing heavy items from the rear of a moving car
• rolling hills are small with gentle slopes that extend a long way into the distance.
• a rolling walk is slow and swaying, usually because the person is drunk or very fat.
• see also roll.
• splashing, wallowing, spinning around, flopping about
• deteriorating, tumbling down
• rushing inward, streaming inward
rolling in money
• very rich
rolling on the floor
• (internet slang) that's so funny! , haha! (used to express amusement)
rolling on the floor laughing
• rofl, i am laughing a lot, that's so funny (internet chat slang)
rolling on the floor laughing and peeing my pants
• i am laughing a lot, i am laughing uncontrollably, roflapmp (internet chat slang)
rolling on the floor laughing and scaring the cat
• i am laughing so hard that i have fallen off my chair and have frightened the cat (often used in internet slang as: roflastc)
rolling on the floor laughing unable to speak
• rofluts, i am laughing a lot, that's so funny (internet chat slang)
• turning over, rolling on to the other side
• long tube used for pressing and flattening dough ...
• a rolling pin is a cylinder that you roll over pastry to make it flat.