1. Imagine a scenario where only 20% of people have a job.
2. The more likely scenario is that the president will resign and an election will be held.
3. Discovering your child takes drugs is a nightmare scenario for most parents.
4. Under a likely scenario, world population will double by 2050.
5. In a worst - case scenario, the disease will reach epidemic proportions.
6. Let me suggest a possible scenario .
7. The study concludes that in a worst case scenario there might be up to 80, 000 human infections in Britain arising from BSE beef.
8. The worst-case scenario was that he would have to have an operation.
9. The worst-case scenario would be for the factory to be closed down.
10. In the worst-case scenario more than ten thousand people might be affected.
11. It is difficult to imagine a scenario in which most companies will enthusiastically promote affirmative action as a matter of policy.
12. In this scenario, capital flows tend towards areas with high technology and high productivity.
13. Brier bases his scenario on several pieces of evidence.
14. Beane explained his scenario for success.
15. Scenario construction begins with the identification of predetermined elements.