1. age and seniority don't carry any weight with them
در نظر آنها سن و ارشدیت مهم نیست.
2. as to rank, the young officer had seniority over the old soldier
افسر جوان از نظر درجه برسرباز پیر ارشدیت داشت.
3. He felt that two years' seniority gave him the right to advise his brother.
4. Promotion in the job was by seniority.
5. The officers were listed in order of seniority.
6. I had fifteen years seniority, and they couldn't fire me.
7. Should promotion be based on merit or seniority?
8. Does seniority give one the right to command?
9. The stripes on her uniform proclaimed her seniority.
10. They offered him a post befitting his seniority and experience.
11. Despite her seniority, Margot was never treated with much respect.
12. Analysis of terms of contract and of seniority by ethnic groups suggests that minorities are significantly less well placed within the profession.
13. I had a lot of seniority, and expertise in a specialized body of nursing.
14. Seniority does not necessarily denote competence in all procedures.
15. Seniority provides committee chairmen with an independent power base and helps to insulate them from control by party leaders and presidents.