1. The hotel staff spared no pains to ensure that our stay was as enjoyable as possible.
2. He had had a very hard time indeed to persuade the King, but he had spared no pains.
3. Civil 2: surrender all-round, spare no pains to please Christ on the throne of your life. God said.
4. We will spare no pains to support you.
5. Civil 2: surrender all-round, spare no pains to please Christ on the throne of your life.
6. Spare no pains while the nation or country is in difficulty. Keep in mind to benefit society after gaining success and remember corporation social responsibility in all times.
7. I'll spare no pains in bringing up the children.
8. We have been demanded to spare no pains to finish it.
9. You spare no pains of pay to make this cooperation obtain tremendous success.
10. He will spare no pains to reach the highest standard of excellence.
11. We should spare no pains to construct whole, harmonious and sustained society of harmony in China.
12. I hope to spare no pains to help everyone promote English so as to contribute to the development of Shangda. net.
13. We spare no pains in the Focus to present crooning lovers a more meaningful love festival that differs from others.
14. Spare no pains to speak.