1. The stethoscope is a medical instrument.
2. Apply a stethoscope to the Tory chest as he speaks.
3. Putting on her stethoscope, she sounded his heart very carefully, then lifted his lips and looked at his gums.
4. She has with her his stethoscope, which she hands him.
5. Did he hap-pen to note the stethoscope peeping out of the side pocket?
6. Hold your stethoscope to our hearts and tell us what you hear us murmuring.
7. Listen to entire inspiration and expiration at each stethoscope position.
8. The physician was aided by the stethoscope.
9. He invented a new type of stethoscope.
10. A bruit is usually detected with a stethoscope and is an indicator of arterial blockage.
11. Through his stethoscope, Noah Townsend's clinical notes revealed, he heard suppressed breath sounds and lung rales.
12. I take it you know what a stethoscope is.
13. I'll get my stethoscope and listen to your lung.
14. I am specifically interested in your stethoscope model 520.
15. The readings of stethoscope doppler reflect blood flow within artery of transplant precisely.