1. Computers check whether each text is stylistically homogeneous.
2. Today Persia produces the most diverse and stylistically authentic range of rugs in the world.
3. The works are stylistically related.
4. The poem stylistically asserts its participation in high literary culture, a culture by the 1670s unquestionably associated with a social elite.
5. While no great leap forward stylistically, it has enough chewy bits to surprise listeners and keep them entertained through repeated listenings.
6. Stylistically it asks few questions, becoming quickly locked into a limited area of harmonic discourse.
7. Indeed Bratby's and Diebenkorn's works are stylistically closer to Expressionism than to mimetic realism.
8. They established " the Secession " ( stylistically allied with art nouveau ).
9. Another match-up that, stylistically, makes for a very thrilling fight. Personally, if this fight happens, I'd love to see Jones treat Griffin like Anderson Silva did.
10. Stylistically, Weller is treading a similar path to that of Lenny Kravitz.
11. Stylistically, he defies definition. His technical mastery baffles and intrigues.
12. Stylistically there is no real distinction made between the two works.
13. Stylistically, the term implies loose, rapid painthandling, large rhythms and broken colour.
14. Stylistically it is related to architecture and interior design.