1. One of the most striking and salutary thing in Ameican life is the widespread study of law.
2. The accident was a salutary reminder of the dangers of climbing.
3. This would have a salutary effect upon the health of the family.
4. The accident is a salutary reminder of the dangers of climbing.
5. It was a salutary experience to be in the minority.
6. The team's defeat is a salutary warning before the World Cup.
7. The plant proved salutary.
8. Her fate should be a salutary lesson .
9. More simple salutary lessons were being learned in Britain too.
10. It is salutary to note the political involvement of even this reputedly other-worldly figure.
11. Dishonest people would now be free of the salutary fear which alloyed their admiration of the confiding temperament of tradesmen.
12. This can be a very salutary experience.
13. Salutary, because I am made more aware of the advances made in developing the nursing role in health care.
14. The Crabb incident is a salutary reminder that one should never believe anything a government says about an incident involving intelligence.
15. Indeed, Evangelicals considered fear of death to be salutary.