1. There's the bus - I'd better scoot!
2. I'd better scoot or I'll be late.
3. You'll have to scoot or you'll be late.
4. Get out of here! Scoot!
5. Scoot over and make room for your sister.
6. Don the swank, hop on the Vespa, and scoot on down for a lesson in ska direct from Fresno.
7. Most vans around here scoot straight through.
8. Can you scoot over?
9. We had to kind of scoot him out of the way.
10. M : Jonathan, scoot over. I have to put all of these bags on the back seat.
11. I declined and thanked her telling her scoot off to school.
12. Hey, Brandi. Could you scoot a little?
13. SCOOT is a network of traffic signal coordination and control of real - time adaptive control system.
14. Scoot, or you will be late.