فعل ناگذر ( intransitive verb )
حالات: scrambles, scrambling, scrambled
• (1) تعریف: to move hastily, esp. using both hands and feet to maintain one's balance or pull oneself along, as if on an incline or irregular ground.
• مشابه: bustle, crawl, creep, hasten, hurry, run, rush, scamper, scrabble, scurry, scuttle, shin, shinny, stir
• (2) تعریف: to try with great energy to reach or gain something, or to avoid failing.
• مترادف: struggle
• مشابه: hasten, race, reach, stretch, strive, vie
- He was scrambling to keep up with his friends in the history course.
• (3) تعریف: of military aircraft or pilots, to take off quickly on a signal to intercept an enemy.
• مشابه: sortie
فعل گذرا ( transitive verb )
• (1) تعریف: to mix or throw together hastily or without any apparent order.
• مترادف: confuse, garble, jumble, mix, tangle
• مشابه: blend, muddle, muss, shuffle, snarl, stir, throw, tumble, whisk
• (2) تعریف: to cook (eggs) in an open pan, stirring constantly to produce a uniformly cooked mixture.
• (3) تعریف: to electronically distort (a radio or television signal or the like) and thus make (it) unintelligible without a special receiver.
• مشابه: code, distort, encode, garble, jam, jumble
اسم ( noun )
• (1) تعریف: a rapid climb or progression over irregular ground, using or as if using both the hands and feet for balance or to pull oneself along.
• مترادف: scrabble
• (2) تعریف: an energetic or frantic struggle to attain something, or to avoid failing.
• (3) تعریف: any hasty, disorganized, or frantic proceeding.
• مترادف: rush
- When the fire alarm went off there was a scramble for the exits.
• (4) تعریف: a rapid mass takeoff of military aircraft on a signal to intercept an enemy.