1. Mrs Arkaday came to the screen door and shook her head in disgust at Howard.
2. He rattled the screen door and pounded as hard as he could.
3. Suddenly Cybil Ackerman appeared at the screen door.
4. The screen door shut gently.
5. After a second she nudged the screen door open and stepped inside.
6. The back screen door slammed and a second later her son Hank padded silently into the kitchen.
7. A large figure stood behind the screen door, a silhouette in front of the glow of living-room light.
8. The screen door slams behind me.
9. He saluted her, went through the screen door, vaulted the balustrade protecting the steps, and swaggered down the garden.
10. The screen door banged shut.
11. Careful not to let the screen door slam, she sets off down to the lake.
12. Cause our song is the slamming screen door.
13. He's dumb as a screen door on a submarine.
14. Lixin wire mesh screen door industry, with the gradually warming days of hot recovery.