1. But the repetitions of the screen tests cause the story to stall.
2. The choice in Britain is therefore between withholding all chemoprophylaxis and using a rapid screening test.
3. Subjects - Those families whose son had a positive screening test.
4. At the outset potential screening tests need to be rigorously evaluated.
5. Affected subjects may be detected either by simple visual fluorescence or colorimetric screening tests or by direct assay of enzyme activity.
6. Subjects - Those families whose son had a positive screening test. Main outcome measures - Creatine kinase activity.
7. At each visit, symptoms and side effects were noted and blood was taken for haematological and biochemical screening tests.
8. There is, however, considerable pressure in many parts of the world to apply these methods as screening tests.
9. It will include papers on all aspects of proposed new screening tests and on improvements to existing tests together with regular critical reviews.
10. Take a screen test and become a star.
11. Screen Test for DCP, Limestone and Salt.
12. Three actors out of a hundred were chosen from the screen test.
13. As soon as the filming was finished, Vivien did a screen test for the film, Rebecca.
14. Ellen acted well on the stage, but she failed her screen test.