1. the recession of the seashore
عقبنشینی ساحل دریا
2. she sells seashells by the seashore
او در کنار دریا گوشماهی میفروشد.
3. he removed his family to the seashore
او خانوادهی خود را به کنار دریا برد.
4. They redeployed the troops along the seashore.
5. The seashore is fouled up with oil from the wrecked ship.
6. As we walked along the seashore we saw several different sorts of seaweed and lots of tiny crabs.
7. I found her on the seashore,dreaming away as usual.
8. The seashore hotel charged the travelers $20 for a room for the night during the summer holiday.
9. Having arrived at seashore, she looks better and her feelings begin to head for herself.
10. He liked to look for shells on the seashore.
11. Access to the seashore created a passion for collecting seaweeds and shells.
12. They walked towards the seashore and sat on the rocks, beside a pool with anemones in it.
13. She doodled along the seashore.
14. The sea washed the seashore.
15. What can you find at a seashore?