1. a selfish act which nothing will excuse
عملی خودپسندانه که هیچ چیز آن را توجیه نمیکند
2. his intentions were selfish and carnal
منظور او خودپسندانه و شهوانی بود.
3. A man is called selfish ,not pursuing his own good ,but neglecting his neighbour's.
4. She was sly, selfish, and manipulative.
5. Her selfish behaviour completely spoiled the evening.
6. People say this is a selfish society, but frankly I've seen too much kindness, self-sacrifice and generosity to believe that.
7. The cause of suffering is selfish desire, whether it is the desire for pleasure, desire for revenge, or simply desire for a long life.
8. Only someone supremely selfish won't lose their self in love.
9. You're taking a pretty selfish attitude over this, aren't you?
10. I think I've been very selfish. I've been mainly concerned with myself.
11. It was basically a selfish act, though no doubt a sophist would argue that it was done for the general good.
12. Susan and Deborah share an intensely selfish, egotistic streak.
13. They painted him to be indecisive, negative, and selfish.
14. I call his behaviour mean and selfish.
15. Your sister is a selfish girl and that goes for you, too.