1. separating fact from fancy
جدا کردن واقعیت از تصور
2. the cosmic distances separating the galaxies
فواصل عظیمی که کهکشانها را از هم جدا میکند
3. the vast chasm separating catholics and protestants
شکاف عظیمی که کاتولیکها و پروتستانها را از هم جدا میکرد.
4. i used a riddle for separating earth from stone
برای جدا کردن خاک از سنگ سرند بهکار بردم.
5. there is usually not much difficulty in separating a butterfly from a moth
معمولا بازشناختن پروانه از بید زیاد دشوار نیست.
6. He realized how narrow was the gap separating him from his pagan ancestors.
7. She was very harassed after separating from him.
8. He sought revenge against Surkov for separating him from his wife and son.
9. This will keep your dressing from separating.
10. The difficulty lies in separating cause and effect.
11. Misguided opponents of the proposal complain the miles separating the resort from downtown will discourage convention business at Starr Pass.
12. He now abandons the desperate plan of separating his company into two.
13. I have a hard time separating one statement resulting from torture from another and I can not in good conscience do so.
14. Unfortunately, a row of lockers lined the wall Separating the gym from the locker room, obstructing the view.