1. The settler got the house at a nominal price.
2. Smith presided over a white settler population of 240,000 that ruled a black population of 8 million.
3. In settler colonies, a higher proportion of railway workers was white.
4. Martin Fugate, the original settler, had been a rare carrier of the met-H gene.
5. To the settler or trapper or cattleman, the western frontier was both promising and dangerous.
6. Pollock was the pathfinder, the original settler.
7. This restaurant is owned by an Italian settler.
8. Seeking land and gold, the settler at first found neither until he reached the Pacific slopes.
9. Wherever a settler left his footprint, there's a hoofprint beside it.
10. The settler may be a beneficiary and may also be the only under the same trust.
11. A Settler or Citizen has to walk to a construction site to build most buildings.
12. Settler society boomed after the gold rushes from the 1860s.
13. How long to live as a settler.
14. The settler shall have the right to check, transcribe or duplicate the trust accounts related to his trust property and other documents drawn up in the course of dealing with trust business.