1. the teacher corrected him severely for being late and for laziness
معلم او را به خاطر دیر آمدن و تنبلی سخت موآخذه کرد.
2. to punish a student severely as an example to others
برای عبرت دیگران شاگردی را سخت تنبیه کردن
3. desertion from the army is severely punishable
فرار از ارتش مجازات شدید دارد.
4. The troops were severely debilitated by hunger and disease.
5. Tony emerged unscathed apart from a severely bruised finger.
6. She became severely depressed after her mother's death.
7. The man's face was severely lacerated in the accident.
8. Their movements have been severely circumscribed since the laws came into effect.
9. The accident left him severely disabled.
10. Many of our patients are severely disturbed.
11. Motorists should be severely punished for dangerous driving.
12. The theif was severely drubbed for stealing the car.
13. Foul play will be severely penalized.
14. He has a severely restricted diet.
15. The town was severely damaged in the war.
16. Such cramming method of teaching is now severely reprobated.