• gender, quality of being male or female; sexual intercourse, coitus
• the sexes are the two groups, male and female, into which people and animals are divided according to the function they have in producing young.
• sex is the physical activity by which people and animals can produce young.
• different items used for enhancing and giving variety to sex
• physical charm and sexual radiance that attracts members of the opposite sex
• if you say that someone has sex appeal, you mean that they are sexually attractive.
• sexual orientation (heterosexual or homosexual)
• chromosome that determines the sex of a creature
• any illegal activity of a sexual nature (such as rape, molestation, sexual harassment, child pornography, etc.)
• discriminating against someone because of their gender
• instruction on topics related to human sexuality and reproduction (e.g. anatomy, birth control, etc.)
• sex education is education in schools on the subject of sexual activity and sexual relationships.
• sex of a person or animal (male or female)
• torment of a sexual nature, persecution based on sex
• chemical material that is released into the bloodstream and stabilizes various processes in the sexual and reproductive system
• cleanliness of sex
• oversexed woman, woman who is very sexually promiscuous
• everything connected with sexual relations in a person's life
• one who is obsessed with sex
• if someone, especially a woman, is considered as a sex object, they are considered only in terms of their physical attractiveness and not their character or abilities.
• relation between the number of males to females
• alteration of an individual's gender through surgery and hormonal treatment
• a sex shop is a shop that sells products that are connected with sexual pleasure, for example magazines, video films, and special clothing and equipment.
• sexual act of inserting the penis into the anus
• women, females collectively
• the fair sex refers to women in general; an old-fashioned expression, often used humorously.
• females, women, womanhood
• female sex, women
• had sexual intercourse, made love
• sexual relations between members of the same sex
member of the opposite sex
• person of the opposite gender
member of the same sex
• person of the same gender
of the same sex
• from the same sex, of the same gender
• other sex, opposite gender (female if one is male and male if one is female)
• sexual activities which make use of the mouth
• sex using a condom in order to prevent pregnancy and the spread of infectious diseases
• safe sex is sexual intercourse between two people who use protection, such as condoms, in order to avoid spreading such diseases as aids. the form safer sex is also used.
• female gender; major piece of feminist literature written by simone de beauvoir
• single sex schools, clubs, or organizations allow only people of one sex to go there.
the strong sex
• nickname for the male sex referring to their physical strength
the stronger sex
• the stronger between male and female
the weak sex
• nickname for women due to their relative physical weakness
the weaker sex
• the less strong between male and female
• (offensive) female sex; women as a group