1. But I never shoplift, and I pay my taxes.
2. Did you know people shoplift boxes of condoms more frequently than any other item found a pharmacys shelves ?
3. One in four kids shoplift and a TIME/CNN survey of 9 to 14 years olds found that 36% feel pressure from peers to do so.
4. Maybe you think no one saw you shoplift that candy or pair or earrings.
5. The best kind shoplift.
6. Don't you ever shoplift again!
7. At least she only robbed bins and doorsteps, she didn't shoplift.
8. What pressures might there be on older females, and males, to shoplift?
9. He had taught them how to pick a lock, steal a car, to shoplift . . . The list was endless.
10. Shoplift charge: Stockton police yesterday arrested a drunken man in Nelson Terrace and charged him with shoplifting.
11. When she became homeless at as well as stealing food she would shoplift self-help books and study for exams in a friend's hallway.
12. I had a 6-year-old patient once whose mother cried while spelling out the word shoplift in front of the daughter, who had walked out of a store with, I believe, a hair accessory.
13. And another young mother tried to "help" me out by connecting me with a friend who could shoplift baby clothes from an upscale department store.
14. And another young mother tried to "help" me out by connecting me with a friend who could shoplift baby clothes from an upscale department store.