1. 'Something tells me you've already decided,' he said shrewdly.
2. She shrewdly predicted the stock market crash.
3. Sly shrewdly stayed just a few Steps ahead of the crowd.
4. The release of the document was shrewdly timed.
5. Linda looked at him shrewdly.
6. Some of Donaldson's punting was shrewdly angled and flighted but the wings scarcely saw the ball.
7. He gradually gathers power and conviction as he shrewdly manipulates the crowd, whipping them into a frenzy.
8. They shrewdly got out of British consols in 181 but England was the nation where the family flourished above all.
9. Charlie looked at her shrewdly, and apppeared to be calculating.
10. " Perhaps,'said the other, winking shrewdly.
11. One who skillfully or shrewdly manages an enterprise.
12. The Afrikakorps' commander, Gen. Erwin Rommel, shrewdly saw the song as a means to rally his men.
13. Maroc Telecom has shrewdly purchased incumbent telecoms firms in Gabon, Burkina Faso and Mali.
14. Erwin Rommel, shrewdly saw the song as a means to rally his men.