1. Environmental groups had called for the permanent shutdown of the plant.
2. The emergency shutdown procedure was activated.
3. The shutdown is the latest in a series of painful budget measures.
4. It's just a regular maintenance shutdown.
5. The shutdown had no effect on Calvert Cliffs Unit One, which continues to operate at full capacity.
6. Dole is clearly troubled by the 19-day shutdown, and moved despite the opposition of House Speaker Gingrich.
7. The budget clash resulted in a partial shutdown at the passport agency.
8. I ground my teeth through the second shutdown.
9. That could lead to a third partial government shutdown, if a compromise on spending limits can not be reached.
10. Add backup and restore, startup and shutdown and software installation to that for starters.
11. Where did she get this automatic shutdown defence mechanism?
12. The dual reactor shutdown commenced on 8 August for essential electrical work.
13. The 49-day refueling shutdown was scheduled to end May
14. The prolonged federal government shutdown could not have come at a worse time for businessman Herb Stein.
15. The partial government shutdown derived from the budget stalemate will reach three weeks this Friday.