اسم ( noun )
• (1) تعریف: a chemical element that has forty-seven protons in each nucleus and that occurs in pure form as a white, ductile, highly lustrous and reflective metal solid, used esp. in making jewelry, coins, bullion, table utensils, and the like. (symbol: Ag)
• (2) تعریف: coins or bullion made of silver, used as a commodity or medium of exchange.
• مشابه: change
• (3) تعریف: money; cash.
• مشابه: green
• (4) تعریف: table articles such as flatware, esp. made of or coated with silver; silverware.
• (5) تعریف: a grayish white metallic color like that of silver.
صفت ( adjective )
• (1) تعریف: made of, coated with, containing, or yielding silver.
• (2) تعریف: resembling silver in color, luster, value, or the like.
• (3) تعریف: pleasant-sounding, eloquent, or persuasive.
- silver words
• (4) ...