1. Like any such diagram, it is a simplification.
2. These figures are a simplification. The real situation is much more complicated than this.
3. Everyone favours the simplification of court procedures.
4. What she said was a useful simplification of the theory.
5. Complaints have led to simplification of the rules.
6. Multi-employer bargaining makes for simplification of effort in that separate contracts do not have to be negotiated with each individual employer.
7. In one sense it is a simplification, but also it is a clarification which is intended to provide understanding and prediction.
8. Above all, war inspires the simplification of normal complexities into the heroism of folklore.
9. Is simplification as a pedagogic strategy inconsistent with the principles of a communicative approach to language teaching?
10. Adams soon realized that a simplification of the Evershed plan was not only necessary but also feasible.
11. For now, at least, the cause of tax simplification seems to have been captured by the far right.
12. It is a simplification to banish all but the principal actors from the international stage.
13. What they get from infomercials is simplification in administration, collection and sales.
14. This simplification is achieved through the aggregation of attainment target assessments into profile components, and into results on each subject.