1. Your views on economics are overly simplistic.
2. He has a simplistic view of the treatment of eczema.
3. His arguments are simplistic to an extreme degree.
4. This is a very simplistic approach to the problem.
5. His interpretation of the figures is far too simplistic.
6. They are taking a disgracefully simplistic point of view about the war.
7. I have actually been rather simplistic in my distinctions.
8. The model as discussed may appear rather simplistic, and there are qualifications that might be made.
9. The graphics are somewhat simplistic.
10. This could inadvertently promote a simplistic zoning pattern in local authority policies.
11. Above all, it is far too simplistic.
12. However, such simplistic answers often obscure rather more than they reveal.
13. This is a reasonable simplistic assumption, but it is the best that will normally be possible.
14. The ill-informed and uninvolved are easy victims to simplistic solutions.
15. We should also not make the rather simplistic assumption that co-residence implies a strong bond between relatives.