• occurring at the same time, done at the same time, concurrent
• simultaneous things or events happen or exist at the same time.
• set of two or more equations with variables and whose variables can be used to satisfy all equations in the set
• game that several players can play all at once
• translating from one language to another while speaking, immediate translation at the end of each sentence
• translation that takes place as one is speaking, translation that occurs immediately at the end of each sentence