1. If you look for it, I've got a sneaky feeling you'll find that love actually is all around.
2. This sneaky girl was disliked by the rest of the class.
3. That sneaky, low life creep.
4. It is a sneaky and underhand way of doing business.
5. I took a sneaky glance at my watch.
6. That was a sneaky trick to play!
7. Canals already are fished by sneaky devils, who learn where fish congregate.
8. You call those sneaky, underhand tactics coming to my aid?
9. Watch out for Andy. He can be really sneaky.
10. It's a sneaky move designed to reduce the company's tax bill.
11. You never know what's going on in that sneaky mind of his.
12. I also felt a small, sneaky sense of my own power over him.
13. But he was both obstructionist and very, very sneaky.
14. The biggest problem with sanctions: people are sneaky.
15. His sneaky behavior aroused our suspicion.