1. Snowmobile brigades delivered food and medicine.
2. In the Midwest, snowmobile brigades delivered food and medicine.
3. Anyone can operate a snowmobile, but it takes some guidance to keep them under control.
4. Ski equipment, clothes and snowmobiles are available for rent on-site, and ski lessons are offered.
5. Track: jointed belt that moves the snowmobile forwards.
6. Activities include snowmobile trips, northern lights tours, and dog sled tours.
7. It's a snowmobile, a loud, polluting conveyance that zips quickly over snow and ice.
8. Handlebars: metal tube used to steer the snowmobile.
9. Kate, roared with delight, as William took the snowmobile controls.
10. You can also ride an actual Antarctic snowmobile known as a Hagglund.
11. TEAM and the snowmobile industry developed symbiotically in the 1960's.
12. Tent camps are set up, always within sight of spectacular mountain scenery, and daily searches are made by snowmobiles.
13. Nearly half of the reported incidents involved falls off the snowmobile or collisions with another snowmobile.
14. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
15. Cab: cover of engine compartment at the front of a snowmobile.