• large orchestra that performs symphonic compositions (made up of string, woodwind, brass, and percussion sections)
• true, accurate, factual
• in this way; to such an extent; to what extent; therefore; very much
• in order that
• thus; close to, approximately
• well (used to express surprise, amazement, indifference, inquiry, etc.)
so and so
• this and that, someone, particular person whose identity is unknown
• so that, in a manner that
so as to
• in order to, in order that, so that
so be it
• let it be, leave things as is, well all right, whatever
so be it!
• let it be that way then, all right then, well o.k., good!
• you use so-called in front of a word to indicate that you think that the word is incorrect or misleading.
• you can also use so-called to indicate that something is usually referred to in a particular way.
• up until now, until this moment, thus far
so far so good
• up to now everything is all right
so help me god
• i swear, on my life
so i gather
• so i understand, according to what i understand
• see you later, good-bye (farewell greeting)
so long as
• while -; with the condition that -
so many countries so many customs
• every country has its own manner of doing things
so much• very, extremely ...