1. the solitude of a hermit
انزوای یک صومعه نشین
2. his longing for peace and solitude
آرزوی او برای آرامش و تنهایی
3. she resigned herself to a life of poverty and solitude
او خود را با زندگی در فقر و تنهایی آشتی داد.
4. Time orbit we just one solitude of the subway.
5. He who has tasted the sweetness of solitude and tranquility becomes free from fear and free from sin.
6. Loving you is price of solitude.
7. After months of solitude at sea it felt strange to be in company.
8. Solitude was no excuse for sloppiness.
9. Carl spent the morning in solitude.
10. The song is a paean to solitude and independence.
11. That week was an eternity of solitude and boredom.
12. He shut himself away to pray in solitude.
13. The night regressed into utter silence and solitude.
14. He enjoyed his moments of solitude before the pressures of the day began.