• act or process of solving a problem or question; explanation, answer; dissolving of one substance into another; mixture made up of one substance that has dissolved into another
• a solution is a way of dealing with or removing a difficulty.
• the solution to a riddle or a puzzle is the answer.
• a solution is also a liquid in which a solid substance has been dissolved; a technical term.
• satisfactory resolution, adequate answer
• solution in which water is the solvent, water based solution
• best way of solving something
• substance within a solution which makes the degree of acidity more resistant to change
• inclusive resolution, solution which covers a large number of subjects
• aqueous alkaline solution used to test for the presence of sugars and aldehydes in a substance (named after its developer: hermann von fehling)
• adolf hitler's final plan for murdering all of the jews of europe
found a solution
• discovered a way to solve or fix something
long term solution
• long-range solution, solution that will be viable over a long period of time
• nessler's reagent, water based solution of potassium hydroxide and mercuric iodide and potassium iodide (used to test and detect for the presence of ammonia)
neutral solution• chemical solution which ...