1. His blue eyes were spangled at once.
2. The sky was spangled with stars.
3. The city skyline was spangled with lights.
4. The curtains at the tiny windows are spangled with yellow flowers.
5. Upperparts spangled with grey or yellowish or black; no white on nape; underparts in breeding plumage largely black.
6. As night fell, the city became spangled with lights.
7. Instead, from the spangled endless night that dimmed the hall, meanings shone.
8. A cornucopia of rare minerals leapt before him, spangled by street light as it softened through leaf.
9. Sometimes the sun spangles and we feel alive.
10. He generally wore a spangled waistcoat for the occasion.
11. Other spangles of colour combine to great effect in this beautiful fish.
12. Watching a youth in a blue tunic and spangles performing on the slack rope, he determined to attempt a similar feat.
13. Lights spangled the night skyline.
14. Great mormon is similar with spangle, but it doesn't have tail's projections.